Terms and Conditions
- CC Supplies & A1 Horsebox Hire are both part of The Cumming Group of companies.
- The Cumming Group have secure depots in Aberdeenshire & Yorkshire
- Established since 2007
- All invoicing & bank payments will be from Mr C. A. Cumming T/A CC Supplies
- All our retail sales items are mechanically inspected and valeted before sale.
- All Horseboxes sold with Mechanical inspection, Brake test, Engine oil service, Valet.
- Items that require MOT are sold with a minimum 3 months MOT cert.
- We the seller accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of vehicle mileage supplied, it is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure they are happy with the mileage displayed on the vehicle at the time of purchase.
- CC Supplies will advise the number of stalls and approximate ULW of the vehicle but cannot guarantee the legal Payload the vehicle can carry. It is the purchasers responsibility to check the GVW & ULW before use.
- We take no responsibility for any advertising errors such as description, dimensions etc.
- Minimum 10% non refundable deposit is required to secure the sale upon receipt of invoice.
- See our Brokerage sales T&C’s
- Sign our Brokerage sales agreement
- We can offer competitive finance via our licensed credit broker.
- View our website for full details – cc-supplies.co.uk
- Payments methods accepted – Cash, Cleared cheque, Bank Transfer or Pay-Pal.
- We do not accept card payment.
- Cashed accepted in line with money laundering regulations.
- ALL sales items are sold with standard 30 Days major mechanical failure warranty.
- Trade items are sold with NO warranty given or Implied and will be stated on the invoice.
- 30 Days start from the day of collection/delivery.
- Major mechanical failure includes Gearbox and engine failure only.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the item to our workshop for repair.
- Recovery costs are not the responsibility of The Cumming Group.
- No replacement will be supplied during repair.
- Accessories, extras or appliances are not covered under warranty.
HIRE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL HIRES/LEASES
- Photo ID – Passport/Driving Licence.
- 2x Utility bills – No more than 3 Months old.
- National Insurance number
- Signed Questionnaire
- Signed Agreement/Terms
- Non refundable 50% deposit to secure booking
3.5 Ton HORSEBOX HIRE
- Includes fully comprehensive insurance for drivers between 22-75 Yrs in the UK & Europe
- £1000 Damage excess
- 20% of vehicle value for theft excess
- UK Equine rescue cover for you and your horses
- Not for hire & reward use
- UK licence must have been held for minimum of 2 years.
- Hirer must have no more than 6 Penalty points.
- Must not of had driving licence suspended within last 3 years.
- In the event of an accident the hirer must complete the accident report form supported with photographs taken at the time of the event.
- We will not hire if you have the following driving convictions:
- We take no responsibly for any injury or death to your animal or persons during the hire period.
- We take no responsibly for your animal not loading or travelling as you would have hoped for.
- All fines, charges, offences, traffic violations, etc is the responsibility of the named driver “Hirer”.
- It is the hirers responsibility to ensure they know the legal speed limit, legal weights and highway code.
TRAILER HORSEBOX HIRE
- £1000 Damage excess
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to supply a number plate to match the towing vehicle. (Square Plate required)
TRAILER HORSEBOX LEASE
- Trailer must be insured by the hirer.
- Insurance showing Vin of trailer & Cover terms.
- Minimum term 6 months
- You can extend the lease for a further 6 months after the first 6 months.
- On signing your invoice you agree to all company terms.
- Any adverse damage but be repaired at the cost of the hirer.
Equilibrium & Equissage Hire
- Insurance excess – £100
- Its the hirers responsibly to abide by any guide lines, safety messages set out by the manufacturer.
- We take no responsibility for any injury or death to animal or persons during use.
- The person or company hiring must supply damage/fire & theft insurance.
ALL OTHER HIRE ITEMS
- Small hire items include insurance
- Hire & Lease items remain the property of the owner “The Cumming Group” to include CC Supplies & A1 Horsebox Hire.
- Late returns will be charged 1 days full hire extra.
- Items must be returned clean (Cleaning charges may apply)
- Vehicles must be returned full of fuel.
- Any fuel shortages will be charged at a premium of £2.50 per litre.
- 50% non refundable deposit required to secure booking.
- Hire items are for social domestic and pleasure use only and must not be used for hire and reward.
- The hirer is liable for any damage or breakage, whether accidental or deliberate to the items hired from the owner.
- The hirer is liable for any theft of items on hire.
- The Cumming Group take no responsibility for damage to property, injury or death of any persons due to faulty equipment or any actions of the hirer.
- The hirer must satisfy themselves the equipment is safe to use and how to use it safely.
- The hirer must read and understand any safety notices and use the equipment correctly. We take no responsibly for operator error.
- The hirer is responcible for the general daily maintenance of items including Fuel, Oil, Grease etc.
- We retain the right to refuse sale or hire of items without reason or explanation.
- In the event of damage due to fire, neglect or theft etc, the hirer is liable for the full hire cosy until the insurance claim has been settled in full.